For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab8106? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab8106 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Meijer DH et al. An amino terminal phosphorylation motif regulates intranuclear compartmentalization of olig2 in neural progenitor cells. J Neurosci 34:8507-18 (2014).
- Li J et al. Dual inhibition of EGFR at protein and activity level via combinatorial blocking of PI4KIIa as anti-tumor strategy. Protein Cell 5:457-68 (2014).
- Cho S et al. AGO2 and SETDB1 cooperate in promoter-targeted transcriptional silencing of the androgen receptor gene. Nucleic Acids Res N/A:N/A (2014).
- Gagliardi A et al. A direct physical interaction between Nanog and Sox2 regulates embryonic stem cell self-renewal. EMBO J 32:2231-47 (2013).
- van den Berg DL et al. An Oct4-centered protein interaction network in embryonic stem cells. Cell Stem Cell 6:369-81 (2010).
- Mastroeni D et al. Epigenetic differences in cortical neurons from a pair of monozygotic twins discordant for Alzheimer's disease. PLoS One 4:e6617 (2009).
- Lee C et al. Members of the NuRD chromatin remodeling complex interact with AUF1 in developing cortical neurons. Cereb Cortex 18:2909-19 (2008).
- Gyorgy AB et al. SATB2 interacts with chromatin-remodeling molecules in differentiating cortical neurons. Eur J Neurosci 27:865-73 (2008).
- Caballero R et al. Combinatorial effects of splice variants modulate function of Aiolos. J Cell Sci 120:2619-30 (2007).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"