For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab8106? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab8106 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Meijer DH et al. An amino terminal phosphorylation motif regulates intranuclear compartmentalization of olig2 in neural progenitor cells. J Neurosci 34:8507-18 (2014).
- Li J et al. Dual inhibition of EGFR at protein and activity level via combinatorial blocking of PI4KIIa as anti-tumor strategy. Protein Cell 5:457-68 (2014).
- Cho S et al. AGO2 and SETDB1 cooperate in promoter-targeted transcriptional silencing of the androgen receptor gene. Nucleic Acids Res N/A:N/A (2014).
- Gagliardi A et al. A direct physical interaction between Nanog and Sox2 regulates embryonic stem cell self-renewal. EMBO J 32:2231-47 (2013).
- Mastroeni D et al. Epigenetic changes in Alzheimer's disease: decrements in DNA methylation. Neurobiol Aging 31:2025-37 (2010).
- van den Berg DL et al. An Oct4-centered protein interaction network in embryonic stem cells. Cell Stem Cell 6:369-81 (2010).
- Mastroeni D et al. Epigenetic differences in cortical neurons from a pair of monozygotic twins discordant for Alzheimer's disease. PLoS One 4:e6617 (2009).
- Lee C et al. Members of the NuRD chromatin remodeling complex interact with AUF1 in developing cortical neurons. Cereb Cortex 18:2909-19 (2008).
- Gyorgy AB et al. SATB2 interacts with chromatin-remodeling molecules in differentiating cortical neurons. Eur J Neurosci 27:865-73 (2008).
- Caballero R et al. Combinatorial effects of splice variants modulate function of Aiolos. J Cell Sci 120:2619-30 (2007).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"