For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- FunctionThe substrate transported is not yet known. Induces mitochondrial depolarization.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the mitochondrial carrier family.
Contains 2 Solcar repeats.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 2310034D24Rik antibody
- HSPC032 antibody
- Met-induced mitochondrial protein antibody
Anti-MTCH2 antibody images
Western blot - MTCH2 antibody (ab113707)
Anti-MTCH2 antibody (ab113707) at 1 µg/ml + 293 cell lysate
Predicted band size : 33 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - MTCH2 antibody (ab113707)
ab113707, at 5 µg/ml, staining MTCH2 in formalin fixed, paraffin embedded Human small intestine tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-MTCH2 antibody (ab113707)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"