For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituent: PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/2500. Detects a band of approximately 12 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 7 kDa).
- FunctionEnhances the phosphorylation and activation of AKT1 and AKT2.
- Tissue specificityNot found at a significant level in any tissue.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=Detected in T-cell leukemia bearing a t(X;14) translocation. Plays a key role in T-cell prolymphocytic leukemia.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TCL1 family.
Information by UniProt
- C6.1B antibody
- Mature T cell proliferation 1 antibody
- Mature T cell proliferation 1 type A antibody
Anti-MTCP1 antibody images
Western blot - MTCP1 antibody (ab67047)
All lanes : Anti-MTCP1 antibody (ab67047) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : MTCP1 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/5000 dilution
Predicted band size : 7 kDa
Observed band size : 12 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-MTCP1 antibody (ab67047)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"