For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 2% Sucrose, 98% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionPromote mitochondrial fission.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MTFR1/FAM54 family.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- Chondrocyte protein with a poly proline region antibody
- Chondrocyte protein with a poly-proline region antibody
- CHPPR antibody
Anti-MTFR1 antibody images
References for Anti-MTFR1 antibody (ab118761)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"