For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein G column, eluted out with both high and low pH buffers, and neutralized immediately after elution then followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 133 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 133 kDa).
- FunctionDephosphorylates proteins phosphorylated on Ser, Thr, and Tyr residues and low molecular weight phosphatase substrate para-nitrophenylphosphate. Phosphorylates phosphatidylinositol 3,4,5-trisphosphate (PIP3).
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain, heart, kidney, spleen, liver, colon, testis, muscle, placenta, thyroid gland, pancreas, ovary, prostate, skin, peripheral blood, and bone marrow.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Non-receptor class myotubularin subfamily.
Contains 1 FYVE-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 myotubularin phosphatase domain.
- Developmental stageExpressed in fetal brain and fetal liver.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane. Localized to perinuclear region.
Information by UniProt
- FYVE domain containing dual specificity protein phosphatase 2 antibody
- FYVE domain-containing dual specificity protein phosphatase 2 antibody
- FYVE domain-containing dual specificity protein phosphatase FYVE DSP2 antibody
Anti-MTMR4 antibody images
References for Anti-MTMR4 antibody (ab60151)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"