For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein G column and eluted out with both high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately after elution then followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 63 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 63 kDa).
- FunctionPhosphatase that acts on lipids with a phosphoinositol headgroup.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Non-receptor class myotubularin subfamily.
Contains 1 myotubularin phosphatase domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus envelope.
Information by UniProt
- C8orf9 antibody
- DKFZP434K171 antibody
- FLJ20126 antibody
Anti-MTMR8 antibody images
References for Anti-MTMR8 antibody (ab38300)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"