For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMitochondrial peptide chain release factor that directs the termination of translation in response to the peptide chain termination codons UAA and UAG.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in skeletal muscle (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the prokaryotic/mitochondrial release factor family.
modificationsMethylation of glutamine in the GGQ triplet is conserved from bacteria to mammals.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- HMRF1L antibody
- Human mitochondrial release factor 1-like antibody
- Mitochondrial release factor 1 like antibody
Anti-MTRF1L antibody images
References for Anti-MTRF1L antibody (ab94403)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"