For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay be related to cancer progression or tumor metastasis in a variety of organ sites, most likely through an interaction with the actin cytoskeleton.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in many tissues, including spleen, thymus, prostate, testis, uterus, colon, and peripheral blood.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MTSS1 family.
Contains 1 IMD (IRSp53/MIM homology) domain.
Contains 1 WH2 domain.
- DomainThe WH2 motif at the C-terminus binds to actin monomers.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm, cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- 2310003N14Rik antibody
- BC024131 antibody
- D130001D01Rik antibody
Anti-MTSS1 antibody images
IHC-P - MTSS1 antibody (ab56780)
MTSS1 antibody (ab56780) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human colon.
Western blot - MTSS1 antibody (ab56780)
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab56780 MTSS1 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 34 kDa
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"