For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.05% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 82 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
- FunctionMay be related to cancer progression or tumor metastasis in a variety of organ sites, most likely through an interaction with the actin cytoskeleton.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in many tissues, including spleen, thymus, prostate, testis, uterus, colon, and peripheral blood.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MTSS1 family.
Contains 1 IMD (IRSp53/MIM homology) domain.
Contains 1 WH2 domain.
- DomainThe WH2 motif at the C-terminus binds to actin monomers.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm, cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
- 2310003N14Rik antibody
- BC024131 antibody
- D130001D01Rik antibody
Anti-MTSS1 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"