For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesab106638 is purified by affinity chromatography via a peptide column.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 150 kDa.
- FunctionBinds microtubules. Together with MAPRE1 may target the microtubule depolymerase KIF2C to the plus-end of microtubules. May regulate the dynamics of microtubules at their growing distal tip.
- Tissue specificityDetected in embryonic stem cells differentiating to cardiomyocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesIn the C-terminal section; belongs to the MTUS1 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Associated with the microtubule network at the growing distal tip (the plus-end) of microtubules.
Information by UniProt
- +TIP of 150 kDa antibody
- 5730592G18Rik antibody
- A730013O20Rik antibody
Anti-MTUS2 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-MTUS2 antibody (ab106638)
Immunofluorescence of MTUS2 in mouse heart tissue with ab106638 at 20 ug/mL.
Western blot - MTUS2 antibody (ab106638)
Lane 1 : Anti-MTUS2 antibody (ab106638) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-MTUS2 antibody (ab106638) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : A20 cell lysate
Lane 2 : A20 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 150 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - MTUS2 antibody (ab106638)
ab106638 at 5µg/ml, staining MTUS2 in Mouse heart, using Immunohistochemistry, Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded tissue.
References for Anti-MTUS2 antibody (ab106638)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"