For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 150 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
- FunctionBinds microtubules. Together with MAPRE1 may target the microtubule depolymerase KIF2C to the plus-end of microtubules. May regulate the dynamics of microtubules at their growing distal tip.
- Tissue specificityDetected in embryonic stem cells differentiating to cardiomyocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesIn the C-terminal section; belongs to the MTUS1 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Associated with the microtubule network at the growing distal tip (the plus-end) of microtubules.
Information by UniProt
- +TIP of 150 kDa antibody
- 5730592G18Rik antibody
- A730013O20Rik antibody
Anti-MTUS2 antibody images
References for Anti-MTUS2 antibody (ab113709)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"