For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 41 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa).
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
- FunctionBinds microtubules. Together with MAPRE1 may target the microtubule depolymerase KIF2C to the plus-end of microtubules. May regulate the dynamics of microtubules at their growing distal tip.
- Tissue specificityDetected in embryonic stem cells differentiating to cardiomyocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesIn the C-terminal section; belongs to the MTUS1 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Associated with the microtubule network at the growing distal tip (the plus-end) of microtubules.
Information by UniProt
- +TIP of 150 kDa antibody
- 5730592G18Rik antibody
- A730013O20Rik antibody
Anti-MTUS2 antibody images
References for Anti-MTUS2 antibody (ab68804)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"