For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionInvolved in transport of proteins into the mitochondrion. Essential for embryonic development.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the metaxin family.
modificationsUbiquitinated by PARK2 during mitophagy, leading to its degradation and enhancement of mitophagy. Deubiquitinated by USP30.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Mitochondrion outer membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Metaxin 1 antibody
- Metaxin-1 antibody
- Mitochondrial outer membrane import complex protein 1 antibody
Anti-MTX1 antibody images
References for Anti-MTX1 antibody (ab104966)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"