For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionBinds thyroid hormone. Presumably involved in the regulation of the free intracellular concentration of triiodothyronine and access to its nuclear receptors.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in neural tissue, muscle and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ornithine cyclodeaminase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- CRYM antibody
- CRYM_HUMAN antibody
- Crystallin mu antibody
Anti-mu Crystallin antibody images
References for Anti-mu Crystallin antibody (ab104328)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"