For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab28081? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab28081 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Yew KH et al. Epimorphin-Induced MET Sensitizes Ovarian Cancer Cells to Platinum. PLoS One 8:e72637 (2013).
- Guimaraes-Souza NK et al. In vitro reconstitution of human kidney structures for renal cell therapy. Nephrol Dial Transplant : (2012).
- Ghosh SK et al. Targeted imaging of breast tumor progression and therapeutic response in a human uMUC-1 expressing transgenic mouse model. Int J Cancer : (2012).
- Miura Y et al. Glycoblotting-assisted O-glycomics: ammonium carbamate allows for highly efficient o-glycan release from glycoproteins. Anal Chem 82:10021-9 (2010).
- Hughes OD et al. Targeting superficial bladder cancer by the intravesical administration of copper-67-labeled anti-MUC1 mucin monoclonal antibody C595. J Clin Oncol 18:363-70 (2000).
- Denton G et al. Production and characterization of a recombinant anti-MUC1 scFv reactive with human carcinomas. Br J Cancer 76:614-21 (1997).
- Denton G et al. Primary sequence determination and molecular modelling of the variable region of an antiMUC1 mucin monoclonal antibody. Eur J Cancer 31A:214-21 (1995).
- Price MR et al. Purification of anti-epithelial mucin monoclonal antibodies by epitope affinity chromatography. J Immunol Methods 139:83-90 (1991).
- Price MR et al. Immunological and structural features of the protein core of human polymorphic epithelial mucin. Mol Immunol 27:795-802 (1990).
- Price MR et al. C595--a monoclonal antibody against the protein core of human urinary epithelial mucin commonly expressed in breast carcinomas. Br J Cancer 61:681-6 (1990).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"