For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab28081? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab28081 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Guimaraes-Souza NK et al. In vitro reconstitution of human kidney structures for renal cell therapy. Nephrol Dial Transplant : (2012).
- Ghosh SK et al. Targeted imaging of breast tumor progression and therapeutic response in a human uMUC-1 expressing transgenic mouse model. Int J Cancer : (2012).
- Miura Y et al. Glycoblotting-assisted O-glycomics: ammonium carbamate allows for highly efficient o-glycan release from glycoproteins. Anal Chem 82:10021-9 (2010).
- Hughes OD et al. Targeting superficial bladder cancer by the intravesical administration of copper-67-labeled anti-MUC1 mucin monoclonal antibody C595. J Clin Oncol 18:363-70 (2000).
- Denton G et al. Production and characterization of a recombinant anti-MUC1 scFv reactive with human carcinomas. Br J Cancer 76:614-21 (1997).
- Denton G et al. Primary sequence determination and molecular modelling of the variable region of an antiMUC1 mucin monoclonal antibody. Eur J Cancer 31A:214-21 (1995).
- Price MR et al. Purification of anti-epithelial mucin monoclonal antibodies by epitope affinity chromatography. J Immunol Methods 139:83-90 (1991).
- Price MR et al. Immunological and structural features of the protein core of human polymorphic epithelial mucin. Mol Immunol 27:795-802 (1990).
- Price MR et al. C595--a monoclonal antibody against the protein core of human urinary epithelial mucin commonly expressed in breast carcinomas. Br J Cancer 61:681-6 (1990).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"