For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 96 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 96 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceMUC3B is major glycoprotein component of a variety of mucus gels. It is thought to provide a protective, lubricating barrier against particles and infectious agents at mucosal surfaces.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Single-pass membrane protein.
- Intestinal mucin 3B antibody
- MUC 3A antibody
- MUC 3B antibody
Anti-MUC3B antibody images
References for Anti-MUC3B antibody (ab85006)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"