For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay 1/312500.
- FunctionMay bind and stabilize microtubules during myotubes formation.
- Tissue specificitySpecifically expressed in heart and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 B box-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 COS domain.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cytoplasm > myofibril > sarcomere > Z line. Associates with microtubules. Localizes to the Z-lines in skeletal muscles.
Information by UniProt
- MURF 3 antibody
- MuRF antibody
- MURF-3 antibody
Anti-MURF3 antibody images
References for Anti-MURF3 antibody (ab82929)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"