For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab2805? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab2805 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Chen SP et al. Involvement of hippocampal acetylcholinergic receptors in electroacupuncture analgesia in neuropathic pain rats. Behav Brain Funct 12:13 (2016).
- Pacini L et al. M2muscarinic receptors inhibit cell proliferation and migration in urothelial bladder cancer cells. Cancer Biol Ther 15:1489-98 (2014).
- Ferretti M et al. M2 receptor activation inhibits cell cycle progression and survival in human glioblastoma cells. J Cell Mol Med 17:552-66 (2013).
- Margas W et al. Muscarinic acetylcholine receptor modulation of mu (mu) opioid receptors in adult rat sphenopalatine ganglion neurons. J Neurophysiol 103:172-82 (2010).
- Hoogduijn MJ et al. Functional Nicotinic and Muscarinic Receptors on Mesenchymal Stem Cells. Stem Cells Dev : (2008).
- Luetje CW et al. Isolation and characterization of monoclonal antibodies specific for the cardiac muscarinic acetylcholine receptor. Biochemistry 26:6892-6 (1987).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"