For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab7813? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab7813 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Xia D et al. miR302a inhibits the proliferation of esophageal cancer cells through the MAPK and PI3K/Akt signaling pathways. Oncol Lett 15:3937-3943 (2018).
- Hoffmann C et al. Live cell imaging reveals actin-cytoskeleton-induced self-association of the actin-bundling protein WLIM1. J Cell Sci 127:583-98 (2014).
- Miettinen M Antibody specific to muscle actins in the diagnosis and classification of soft tissue tumors. Am J Pathol 130:205-15 (1988).
- Schmidt RA et al. Diagnosis of rhabdomyosarcomas with HHF35, a monoclonal antibody directed against muscle actins. Am J Pathol 131:19-28 (1988).
- Tsukada T et al. HHF35, a muscle-actin-specific monoclonal antibody. I. Immunocytochemical and biochemical characterization. Am J Pathol 126:51-60 (1987).
- Tsukada T et al. HHF35, a muscle actin-specific monoclonal antibody. II. Reactivity in normal, reactive, and neoplastic human tissues. Am J Pathol 127:389-402 (1987).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"