For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay 1/62500.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 34 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMutarotase converts alpha-aldose to the beta-anomer. It is active on D-glucose, L-arabinose, D-xylose, D-galactose, maltose and lactose.
- PathwayCarbohydrate metabolism; hexose metabolism.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the aldose epimerase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Aldose 1 epimerase antibody
- Aldose 1-epimerase antibody
- BLOCK25 protein antibody
Anti-Mutarotase antibody images
Western blot - Mutarotase antibody (ab83238)
References for Anti-Mutarotase antibody (ab83238)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"