For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionThe BLOC-1 complex is required for normal biogenesis of lysosome-related organelles, such as platelet dense granules and melanosomes. Plays a role in intracellular vesicle trafficking.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Muted family.
Information by UniProt
- Biogenesis of lysosomal organelles complex 1, subunit 5, muted antibody
- Biogenesis of lysosome related organelles complex 1 subunit 5 antibody
- BLOC 1 subunit 5 antibody
Anti-Muted antibody images
References for Anti-Muted antibody (ab125436)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"