For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-MVD antibody
See all MVD primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to MVD
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: AYTFDAGPNA VIFTLDDTVA EFVAAVWHGF PPGSNGDTFL KGLQVRPAPL SAELQAALAM EPTPGGVKYI IVTQVGPGPQ ILDDPCAHLL GPDGLPKP, corresponding to amino acids 301-399 of Human MVD
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPerforms the first committed step in the biosynthesis of isoprenes.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in heart, skeletal muscle, lung, liver, brain, pancreas, kidney and placenta.
- PathwaySteroid biosynthesis; cholesterol biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the diphosphomevalonate decarboxylase family.
Information by UniProt
- Diphosphomevalonate decarboxylase antibody
- FP17780 antibody
- MDDase antibody
References for Anti-MVD antibody (ab55557)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"