For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-MVD antibody
See all MVD primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to MVD
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ICC/IFmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 156-341 of Human MVD
- Positive control
- 293T, A431, H1299, HeLa, HepG2, Molt-4, Raji cells
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- FunctionPerforms the first committed step in the biosynthesis of isoprenes.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in heart, skeletal muscle, lung, liver, brain, pancreas, kidney and placenta.
- PathwaySteroid biosynthesis; cholesterol biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the diphosphomevalonate decarboxylase family.
Information by UniProt
- Diphosphomevalonate decarboxylase antibody
- FP17780 antibody
- MDDase antibody
Anti-MVD antibody images
Western blot - MVD antibody (ab95986)
Anti-MVD antibody (ab95986) at 1/1000 dilution + HeLa whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 43 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - MVD antibody (ab95986)
Immunofluorescence analysis of paraformaldehyde-fixed HeLa cells labelled with ab95986 at 1/200 dilution.
References for Anti-MVD antibody (ab95986)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"