For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-MVD antibody
See all MVD primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to MVD
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Cow
Recombinant fragment containing a sequence corresponding to a region within amino acids 1-212 of Human MVD (NP_002452).
- Positive control
- HepG2 whole cell lysate; A431, H1299, MOLT4 and Raji cell lysates
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa.
- FunctionPerforms the first committed step in the biosynthesis of isoprenes.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in heart, skeletal muscle, lung, liver, brain, pancreas, kidney and placenta.
- PathwaySteroid biosynthesis; cholesterol biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the diphosphomevalonate decarboxylase family.
Information by UniProt
- Diphosphomevalonate decarboxylase antibody
- FP17780 antibody
- MDDase antibody
References for Anti-MVD antibody (ab96226)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"