For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-MX1 antibody
See all MX1 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to MX1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 408-437 of Human MX1 (NP_001138397.1, NP_002453.2).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a Protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 76 kDa.
- FunctionMay regulate the calcium channel activity of TRPCs. Shows activity against influenza virus and VSV, a rhabdovirus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the dynamin family.
Contains 1 GED domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Human interferon regulated resistance GTP binding protein MXA antibody
- IFI 78 antibody
- IFI 78K antibody
References for Anti-MX1 antibody (ab124033)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"