For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-MX1 antibody
See all MX1 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to MX1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Recombinant protein fragment corresponding to a region within amino acids 194 and 445 of MX1 (NP_002453).
- Positive control
- 293T, A431, H1299, HeLa, HepG2, MOLT4 or Raji cell lysate; MDA-MB-468 xenograft.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 76 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- FunctionMay regulate the calcium channel activity of TRPCs. Shows activity against influenza virus and VSV, a rhabdovirus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the dynamin family.
Contains 1 GED domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Human interferon regulated resistance GTP binding protein MXA antibody
- IFI 78 antibody
- IFI 78K antibody
Anti-MX1 antibody images
Western blot - MX1 antibody (ab97921)
Anti-MX1 antibody (ab97921) at 1/1000 dilution + 293T whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 76 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - MX1 antibody (ab97921)
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded MDA-MB-468 xenograft, using ab97921at 1/500 dilution.
References for Anti-MX1 antibody (ab97921)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"