For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-MX2 antibody
See all MX2 primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to MX2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
MX2 (AAH35293, 1 a.a. ~ 725 a.a) full-length human protein.
- Positive control
- MX2 transfected 293T cell lysate. HeLa cells.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml. Requires purification with Protein A prior to ICC/IF.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 82 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 82 kDa).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the dynamin family.
Contains 1 GED domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Interferon induced GTP binding protein Mx2 antibody
- Interferon regulated resistance GTP binding protein MXB antibody
- Interferon-induced GTP-binding protein Mx2 antibody
Anti-MX2 antibody images
Western blot - MX2 antibody (ab67388)
All lanes : Anti-MX2 antibody (ab67388) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : MX2 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 82 kDa
Observed band size : 82 kDa
Additional bands at : 65 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - MX2 antibody (ab67388)
Immunofluorescent staining of MX2 in HeLa cells using purified ab67388 at 10 ug/ml.
References for Anti-MX2 antibody (ab67388)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"