Mycobacterium tuberculosis Ag85B full length protein (ab83471)
- Product nameMycobacterium tuberculosis Ag85B full length proteinSee all Mycobacterium tuberculosis Ag85B proteins and peptides ...
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids0 to 0
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab83471 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
% by SDS-PAGE.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Store at -70°C
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.5M Sodium chloride, 20mM NaH2PO4/ Na2HPO4, pH 7.5
- Reconstitutionab83471 should be reconstituted in apirogenic water or PBS and has to be used immediately
- 30 kDa extracellular protein
- Antigen 85 complex B
- Mycolyl transferase 85B
- RelevanceAntigen 85B is the most abundant protein expressed by Mycobacterium tuberculosis (about one quarter). It is a myocolyc transferase in the myc pathway and catalyses - like Ag85A and Ag85C - the transfer of the fatty acid mycolate from one trehalose monomycolate to another, resulting in trehalose dimycolate and free trehalose and helping build the cell wall.
References for Mycobacterium tuberculosis Ag85B full length protein (ab83471)
ab83471 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.