For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAffinity purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography, using
epitope specific immunogen.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 28 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa).
- FunctionInvolved in muscle differentiation (myogenic factor). Induces fibroblasts to differentiate into myoblasts. Probable sequence specific DNA-binding protein.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- bHLHc2 antibody
- Class C basic helix loop helix protein 2 antibody
- Class C basic helix-loop-helix protein 2 antibody
Anti-Myf5 antibody images
Western blot - Myf5 antibody (ab69997)
All lanes : Anti-Myf5 antibody (ab69997) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from HepG2 cells, minus immunising peptide
Lane 2 : Extracts from HepG2 cells, plus immunising peptide at 5µg
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 28 kDa
Observed band size : 28 kDa
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"