For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA, 1X PBS, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 132 kDa.
- FunctionMotor protein that may participate in process critical to neuronal development and function such as cell migration, neurite outgrowth and vesicular transport.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 6 IQ domains.
Contains 1 myosin head-like domain.
Information by UniProt
- MMI alpha antibody
- MMI-alpha antibody
- MMIa antibody
Anti-MYO1B antibody images
References for Anti-MYO1B antibody (ab97780)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"