For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Myogenin antibody [F5D], prediluted
See all Myogenin primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal [F5D] to Myogenin, prediluted
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
IHC-P, IHC-Frmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Cat, Human
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 30-224 of Rat Myogenin
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, Stabilizing agent, pH 7.5
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clone numberF5D
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIHC-P: Use neat.
Note: antigen unmasking with 10mM Citrate pH6, or 1mM EDTA pH8, is neccesary.
IHC-Fr: Use neat. (Acetone fixation)
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionInvolved in muscle differentiation (myogenic factor). Induces fibroblasts to differentiate into myoblasts. Probable sequence specific DNA-binding protein.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- bHLHc3 antibody
- cb553 antibody
- Class C basic helix-loop-helix protein 3 antibody
Anti-Myogenin antibody [F5D], prediluted images
References for Anti-Myogenin antibody [F5D], prediluted (ab86478)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"