For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000 - 1/30000.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.
||1/200 - 1/2000.
- FunctionServes as a reserve supply of oxygen and facilitates the movement of oxygen within muscles.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the globin family.
Information by UniProt
- MB antibody
- MGC13548 antibody
- MYG_HUMAN antibody
References for Anti-Myoglobin antibody (ab19212)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"