For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 17 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa).
- FunctionServes as a reserve supply of oxygen and facilitates the movement of oxygen within muscles.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the globin family.
Information by UniProt
- MB antibody
- MGC13548 antibody
- MYG_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Myoglobin antibody images
Western blot - Anti-Myoglobin antibody (ab88055)
All lanes : Anti-Myoglobin antibody (ab88055) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human heart tissue lysate - total protein (ab29431)
Lane 2 : Human skeletal muscle tissue lysate - total protein (ab29330)
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) (ab65484) at 1/3000 dilution (Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP))
Developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 17 kDa
Observed band size : 17 kDa
Additional bands at : 30 kDa,48 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 10 seconds
References for Anti-Myoglobin antibody (ab88055)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"