For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1.2% Sodium acetate, 2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesPurified by affinity chromatography.
- Clone numberJAN-12
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml.
- FunctionServes as a reserve supply of oxygen and facilitates the movement of oxygen within muscles.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the globin family.
Information by UniProt
- MB antibody
- MGC13548 antibody
- MYG_HUMAN antibody
References for Anti-Myoglobin antibody [JAN-12] (ab66024)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"