For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionMajor component of the vertebrate myofibrillar M band. Binds myosin, titin, and light meromyosin. This binding is dose dependent.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 5 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 5 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Information by UniProt
- 190 kDa connectin-associated protein antibody
- 190 kDa titin-associated protein antibody
- EH myomesin antibody
Anti-MYOM1 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - MYOM1 antibody (ab111433)
ab111433, at 1/50 dilution, staining MYOM1 in paraffin-embedded Human skeletal muscle tissue by Immunohistochemistry, in the presence (right panel) or absence (left panel) of immunising peptide.
References for Anti-MYOM1 antibody (ab111433)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"