For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 174 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 165 kDa).
- FunctionMajor component of the vertebrate myofibrillar M band. Binds myosin, titin, and light meromyosin. This binding is dose dependent.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 5 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 5 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Information by UniProt
- 165 kDa connectin associated protein antibody
- 165 kDa connectin-associated protein antibody
- 165 kDa titin associated protein antibody
Anti-MYOM2 antibody images
Western blot - MYOM2 antibody (ab93915)
All lanes : Anti-MYOM2 antibody (ab93915) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human skeletal muscle tissue lysate - total protein (ab29330)
Lane 2 : Human heart tissue lysate - total protein (ab29431)
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 165 kDa
Observed band size : 174 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 60 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 1 minute
References for Anti-MYOM2 antibody (ab93915)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"