For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab92721? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab92721 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Yu ZY et al. RhoA/ROCK Signaling and Pleiotropic a1A-Adrenergic Receptor Regulation of Cardiac Contractility. PLoS One 9:e99024 (2014).
- Weterman MA et al. Recessive MYL2 mutations cause infantile type I muscle fibre disease and cardiomyopathy. Brain 136:282-93 (2013).
- Carberry S et al. Comparative proteomic analysis of the contractile-protein-depleted fraction from normal versus dystrophic skeletal muscle. Anal Biochem N/A:N/A (2013).
- Monasky MM et al. p21-activated kinase improves cardiac contractility during ischemia-reperfusion concomitant with changes in troponin-T and myosin light chain 2 phosphorylation. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 302:H224-30 (2012).
- Wang Y et al. Cardiac myosin isoforms exhibit differential rates of MgADP release and MgATP binding detected by myocardial viscoelasticity. J Mol Cell Cardiol : (2012).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"