For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 2% Sucrose, 97% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 145 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionComponent of the sarcomere that tethers together nebulin (skeletal muscle) and nebulette (cardiac muscle) to alpha-actinin, at the Z lines.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in adult skeletal muscle and fetal heart.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the myotilin/palladin family.
Contains 5 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Cytoplasm > myofibril > sarcomere. Bound to sarcomere both at the Z-line periphery and in the central I-band region.
Information by UniProt
- 145 kDa sarcomeric protein antibody
- MYOP antibody
- Myopalladin antibody
Anti-MYPN antibody images
References for Anti-MYPN antibody (ab115775)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"