For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-MYPN antibody
See all MYPN primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to MYPN
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 61-171 of Human MYPN
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionComponent of the sarcomere that tethers together nebulin (skeletal muscle) and nebulette (cardiac muscle) to alpha-actinin, at the Z lines.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in adult skeletal muscle and fetal heart.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the myotilin/palladin family.
Contains 5 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Cytoplasm > myofibril > sarcomere. Bound to sarcomere both at the Z-line periphery and in the central I-band region.
Information by UniProt
- 145 kDa sarcomeric protein antibody
- MYOP antibody
- Myopalladin antibody
Anti-MYPN antibody images
References for Anti-MYPN antibody (ab57853)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"