For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 43 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionTranscriptional repressor; DNA-binding protein that specifically recognizes the core sequence 5'-YAAC[GT]G-3'. Dimerization with PFN1 reduces its DNA-binding capacity.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Myb-like domain.
- DomainThe proline-rich region is required for PFN1 interaction.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Myb-related protein p42POP antibody
- myb-related transcription factor, partner of profilin antibody
- Myodysa antibody
Anti-MYPOP antibody images
References for Anti-MYPOP antibody (ab94406)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"