Anti-N-acylmannosamine 1-dehydrogenase antibody (HRP) (ab34518)
- Product nameAnti-N-acylmannosamine 1-dehydrogenase antibody (HRP)See all N-acylmannosamine 1-dehydrogenase primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to N-acylmannosamine 1-dehydrogenase (HRP)
- SpecificityAssay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti Peroxidase, anti Goat Serum as well as purified and partially purified N-acylmannosamine 1-dehydrogenase (Pseudomonas species).
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA, Dot Blot, Electron Microscopy more details
- Species reactivityReacts with
N-acylmannosamine 1-dehydrogenase (Pseudomonas).
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% (w/v) Gentamicin Sulfate
Constituents: 10mg/ml BSA, 0.15M Sodium chloride, 0.02M Potassium phosphate. pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesThis antibody was purified from monospecific antiserum by a multi step process including delipidation, salt fractionation, ion exchange chromatography and extensive dialysis against buffer.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab34518 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application Notes WB ELISA Dot Blot Electron Microscopy
- Application notesDot blot: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Immunoperoxidase Electron Microscopy: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
ELISA: 1/4000 - 1/16000.
WB: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa.
This antibody is also suitable for other peroxidase antibody based enzymatc assays.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceN acylmannosamine 1 dehydrogenase belongs to the short chain dehydrogenases/ reductases family (SDR). It acts on acetyl D mannosamine and glycolyl D mannosamine.
- NAM DH antibody
- NAMDH antibody
- UDP-N-acetyl D mannosamine dehydrogenase antibody
References for Anti-N-acylmannosamine 1-dehydrogenase antibody (HRP) (ab34518)
ab34518 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.