Anti-N WASP (phospho Y256) antibody (ab23395)
- Product nameAnti-N WASP (phospho Y256) antibodySee all N WASP primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to N WASP (phospho Y256)
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Phospho N WASP (Tyr 256) synthetic peptide (coupled to carrier protein) corresponding to amino acid residues around tyrosine 256 of human N WASP. The human WASP sequence has a similar peptide sequence surrounding tyrosine 291.
- Positive control
- Pervanadate treated A431, HeLa, Jurkat and endothelial cells for SDS PAGE immunoblots.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide.
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 1mg/ml BSA.
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was cross absorbed to phosphotyrosine then affinity purified using phospho N WASP (Tyr 256) peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab23395 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 65 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa). The antibody detects a 63 or 65 kDa protein corresponding to phosphorylated N WASP on SDS PAGE immunoblots of A431, HeLa, Jurkat and endothelial cells treated with pervanadate. Weak bands are also observed at higher molecular weights after pervanadte treatment which may be due to low crossreactivity with phosphotyrosine.|
- FunctionRegulates actin polymerization by stimulating the actin-nucleating activity of the Arp2/3 complex. Binds to HSF1/HSTF1 and forms a complex on heat shock promoter elements (HSE) that negatively regulates HSP90 expression.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CRIB domain.
Contains 1 WH1 domain.
Contains 2 WH2 domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Nucleus. Preferentially localized in the cytoplasm when phosphorylated and in the nucleus when unphosphorylated.
- DKFZp779G0847 antibody
- MGC48327 antibody
- N-WASP antibody
- Neural Wiskott Aldrich syndrome protein antibody
- Neural Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome protein antibody
- NWASP antibody
- WASL antibody
- WASL_HUMAN antibody
- Wiskott Aldrich syndrome gene like antibody
- Wiskott Aldrich syndrome gene like protein antibody
- Wiskott Aldrich syndrome like antibody
- WiskottAldrich syndrome like antibody
Anti-N WASP (phospho Y256) antibody images
All lanes : Anti-N WASP (phospho Y256) antibody (ab23395) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1 : Control A431 cells 20ug/lane
Lane 2 : Pervanadate-treated A431 cells 20 ug/lane
Predicted band size : 55 kDa
References for Anti-N WASP (phospho Y256) antibody (ab23395)
This product has been referenced in:
- Rajput C et al. Neural Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome protein (N-WASP)-mediated p120-catenin interaction with Arp2-Actin complex stabilizes endothelial adherens junctions. J Biol Chem 288:4241-50 (2013). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 23212915) »
- Chacón MR et al. Focal adhesion kinase regulates actin nucleation and neuronal filopodia formation during axonal growth. Development 139:3200-10 (2012). WB . Read more (PubMed: 22872087) »