Anti-N4BP1 antibody (ab106649)
- Product nameAnti-N4BP1 antibodySee all N4BP1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to N4BP1
- SpecificityAt least three isoforms of N4BP1 are known to exist; ab106649 will only detect the longest isoform.
- Tested applicationsICC, ICC/IF, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
An 18 amino acid synthetic peptide near the N terminus of Human N4BP1 (NP_694574).
- Positive control
- HeLa cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C, stable for one year. Should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106649 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||ICC: Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 100 kDa.|
- FunctionInhibitor of the E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase ITCH. Acts by interacting with the second WW domain of ITCH, leading to compete with ITCH's substrates and impairing ubiquitination of substrates.
- Tissue specificityDetected in heart, lung, brain, liver, skeletal muscle, pancreas, kidney, spleen, testis and ovary.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the N4BP1 family.
modificationsMonoubiquitinated by NEDD4. Polyubiquitinated, leading to its degradation by the proteasome. Sumoylated by SUMO1, abrogating polyubiquitination and subsequent degradation. Desumoylated by SENP1, leading to accumulation in PML nuclear bodies.
Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus. Nucleus > PML body. Primarily localizes to the nucleolus. Also localizes to the PML nuclear bodies, when desumoylated.
- FLJ31821 antibody
- KIAA0615 antibody
- MGC176730 antibody
- N4BP1 antibody
- N4BP1_HUMAN antibody
- NEDD4 binding protein 1 antibody
- NEDD4-binding protein 1 antibody
Anti-N4BP1 antibody images
Immunofluorescence of N4BP1 in HeLa cells with ab106649 at 20 ug/mL.
All lanes : Anti-N4BP1 antibody (ab106649) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate with blocking peptide
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 100 kDa
Immunocytochemistry of N4BP1 in HeLa cells with ab106649 at 10 ug/mL.
References for Anti-N4BP1 antibody (ab106649)
ab106649 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.