For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 98% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionIn complex with NAA15, displays alpha (N-terminal) acetyltransferase activity.
- Tissue specificityPresent in several cell lines, with highest levels in MCF-7 cells (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the acetyltransferase family. ARD1 subfamily.
Contains 1 N-acetyltransferase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- ARD1B antibody
- ARD2 antibody
- hARD2 antibody
Anti-NAA11 antibody images
References for Anti-NAA11 antibody (ab116076)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"