For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the acetyltransferase family. GNAT subfamily.
Contains 1 N-acetyltransferase domain.
Information by UniProt
- N acetyltransferase 11 (GCN5 related, putative) antibody
- N alpha acetyl transferase 40 antibody
- N alpha acetyltransferase 40 antibody
Anti-NAA40 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-NAA40 antibody (ab106408)
Immunofluorescence of NAA40 in mouse thymus tissue with ab106408 at 20 ug/mL.
Western blot - NAA40 antibody (ab106408)
Lane 1 : Anti-NAA40 antibody (ab106408) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-NAA40 antibody (ab106408) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human thymus tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Human thymus tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 27 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - NAA40 antibody (ab106408)
ab106408, at 5 µg/ml, staining NAA40 in paraffin embedded Mouse thymus tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"