For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 54 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
ELISA: Titre using peptide based assay 1/62500.
||Use a concentration of 16 µg/ml.
- FunctionActs as a transcriptional repressor for zinc finger transcription factors EGR1 and EGR2.
- Tissue specificityIsoform Short is found in a myeloid leukemia cell line.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NAB family.
- DomainThe NAB conserved domain 1 (NCD1) interacts with EGR1 inhibitory domain and mediates multimerization.
The NAB conserved domain 2 (NCD2) is necessary for transcriptional repression.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- EGR 1 binding protein 1 antibody
- EGR-1-binding protein 1 antibody
- EGR1 binding protein 1 antibody
Anti-NAB1 antibody images
Western blot - NAB1 antibody (ab50381)
Anti-NAB1 antibody (ab50381) at 1 µg/ml + Transfected 293T cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 54 kDa
Observed band size : 54 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded sections) - NAB1 antibody (ab50381)
Ab50381 at 16µg/ml staining epithelial cells of human intestinal villus; paraffin embedded; magnification x400
References for Anti-NAB1 antibody (ab50381)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"