For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionActs as a transcriptional repressor for zinc finger transcription factors EGR1 and EGR2. Isoform 2 lacks repression ability.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed at low levels. Highly expressed in melanoma cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NAB family.
- DomainThe NAB conserved domain 1 (NCD1) interacts with EGR1 inhibitory domain and mediates multimerization.
The NAB conserved domain 2 (NCD2) is necessary for transcriptional repression.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Isoform 2 is not localized to the nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- EGR 1 binding protein 2 antibody
- EGR-1-binding protein 2 antibody
- EGR1 binding protein 2 antibody
Anti-Nab2 antibody images
References for Anti-Nab2 antibody (ab104300)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"