For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 62 kDa.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain and prostate, and at lower levels in testis, intestine and colon. Overexpressed in most breast cancer cell lines and down-regulated in some colorectal tumors.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- AIBC 1 antibody
- AIBC1 antibody
- Amplified and overexpressed in breast cancer antibody
Anti-NABC1 antibody images
Western blot - NABC1 antibody (ab106661)
Anti-NABC1 antibody (ab106661) at 1 µg/ml + Human lung tissue lysate at 15 µg
Predicted band size : 62 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - NABC1 antibody (ab106661)
ab106661, at 5µg/ml, staining NABC1 in Human breast
carcinoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence-Anti-NABC1 antibody(ab106661)
Immunofluorescence of BCAS1 in Human Breast Carcinoma cells using ab106661 at 20 ug/ml.
References for Anti-NABC1 antibody (ab106661)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"