For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab29047? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab29047 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Ju T et al. Overexpression of NAC1 confers drug resistance via HOXA9 in colorectal carcinoma cells. Mol Med Rep 16:3194-3200 (2017).
- Malleshaiah M et al. Nac1 Coordinates a Sub-network of Pluripotency Factors to Regulate Embryonic Stem Cell Differentiation. Cell Rep 14:1181-1194 (2016).
- Sloan E et al. Analysis of the SUMO2 Proteome during HSV-1 Infection. PLoS Pathog 11:e1005059 (2015).
- Gagliardi A et al. A direct physical interaction between Nanog and Sox2 regulates embryonic stem cell self-renewal. EMBO J 32:2231-47 (2013).
- MacArthur BD et al. Nanog-dependent feedback loops regulate murine embryonic stem cell heterogeneity. Nat Cell Biol 14:1139-47 (2012).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"