For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 65 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa).
- FunctionAcidic protein which may be involved in interactions with other proteins or DNA.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nucleosome assembly protein (NAP) family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- BPX antibody
- Brain specific gene BPX antibody
- Brain specific protein, X linked antibody
Anti-NAP1L2 antibody images
Western blot - NAP1L2 antibody (ab68327)
All lanes : Anti-NAP1L2 antibody (ab68327) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : NAP1L2 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 53 kDa
Observed band size : 65 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-NAP1L2 antibody (ab68327)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"